Luminar Neo is coming, and will be with us very soon. This latest iteration is firmly based on coupling the best of Luminar 4 and LuminarAI and putting them into a single package with a ton of extra features. But it’s not just the AI functions that make Luminar great, there’s so much more for those who don’t want to touch AI and just get the colours and look they want. Let’s take a look.
Who is Luminar Neo aimed at?
First things first, Luminar Neo is going to be the most powerful Luminar yet released by Skylum, and it’s firmly aimed at those who want to get the job done, and get it done well. With the aid of artificial intelligence, the hands-on experience becomes even more powerful, as edits that used to take you a long time, behind much more accessible, with full control on what you’re doing.
Luminar Neo is perfect for those professionals who need to get the job done, better than they have ever done it before, plus it’s more than suitable for amateurs who want to get amazing results, using the power of the software. In 2021 and 2022, if you’re buying a camera, it’s more than likely going to be a mirrorless camera, so why compromise your workflow when you have a powerful computer to take photos, which gives you endless aids to ensure great photos. Complete the circle with powerful software with aids to help you through your vision.
Other than the artificial intelligence, what makes Luminar Neo
Before we look at the fantastic AI in Luminar Neo, we can look at what makes the software so good to use. Firstly, it has a user interface which is very easy to use. If you’ve used other software, you’ll be very at home at Luminar Neos layout.
Luminar has unprecedented highlight and shadow recovery for highlights and shadows. The amount of detail that you can recover is very impressive. There are also a host of other controls for colour grading such as powerful HSL adjustments, LUT support and much more.
There’s also luminosity masking, AI masking, textures, overlays and full layer support so you can be as creative as you need to be.
The artificial intelligence features.
This is something that so many love about Luminar, and Luminar Neo is no exception. There are a few additions to Luminar Neo that makes the software even more drool worthy than ever before.
• Relight AI – Relight an image realistically, using the advanced AI. This feature looks amazing, and one many photographers can use on a daily basis.
• Portrait background removal – At the click of a button you can erase the background and replace it with another. No more complicated masking involved!
• Dust Removal AI – Remove dirt, dust and sensor spots at the touch of a button! No photographer should be without this feature.
• Line Removal AI – No need to spend hours removing power cables, in one click, Luminar Neo uses AI to remove them quickly and efficient.
• Sky Replacement AI – Class leading sky replacement. You can use one of the built-in skies, or one of your own!
• Enhance AI – Tweak to bring life to your images in the power of a slider.
• Structure AI – Luminar Neo cleverly only adds structure to the portions of the image that need it applied, unlike other software which applies throughout the image.
• Skin Enhancer AI – No need to spend hours cleaning up skin, Skin Enhancer AI does all the hard work for you.
• Composition AI – Luminar Neo’s artificial intelligence will work out the best composition from your image if you struggle to find it yourself.
• Atmosphere AI – Add mist and fog naturally to images, and the AI knows where to place it for next effect.
• Body AI – Tweak human bodies by adjusting certain aspects of their body.
• Face AI – Just like Body AI, you can tweak faces, adjusting eyes, nose, mouth and chin to make your models front cover ready.
• Portrait Bokeh – Add Bokeh to portrait images, ideal if you want more blurry backgrounds for the model to stand out.
As you can see, this is quite an impressive number of digital aids to help you with your workflow. Luminar understands that not everyone has the time or patience to do some, or so of these things, and this range of software has become a stalemate of many professional photographers as it can also be used as a plug-in for Photoshop.
New features are always exciting, and coupled with the promise of their best ever performance, Luminar Neo looks outstanding and a must have for every photographer.
It is currently available for pre-order, and don’t forget to use the discount code GPWNPT for a special deal (* available to use on all Skylum software and if you are upgrading from older versions).
New purchases and more details use this link https://skylum.evyy.net/c/2003106/1143077/3255
For upgrades from Luminar or Aurora and more details use this link https://skylum.evyy.net/c/2003106/1143244/3255
*** Please support me by viewing the links. If you want to order, please use these links and the code GPWNPT as mentioned. It helps me keep this website running by allowing me to try out software to share reviews with you.